Goa is definitely the best tourist place for India. “The pearl of the east,” Goa is known for its Gothic churches, crumbling forts, palm-fringed beaches, coconut groves, ferry rides, bubbly folk music… the list is endless! With its 131-km-long coastline, Goa is an important locale in every tourist’s itinerary. Sun, sand and sea being the major attractions, Goa trip is a perfect heaven for the ones who need and want relaxation. Goa Beach Resorts always add to the fun. Christian Pilgrimage tours to Goa are extremely popular. Besides pilgrimages Goa is famous for honeymoons also.
Best Time To Visit
Wake up to perfect sunsets on the stunning beaches and majestic landscapes of Goa. Thanks to Goa weather being at its salubrious best throughout the year, it is a major holiday spot for travelers from all over the world. Being a tourist hotspot, Goa can be visited at any time of the year, but the best time to visit Goa is from mid-November through mid-February. The weather is pleasant and cool and most of the beach parties and festivals like Sunburn take place during this time, making it the best season to visit Goa.
Goa weather in June is also pretty pleasant, making it a good time to visit. The monsoon season is also a good time to visit Goa as the lush green countrysides look even more lively and colorful during the rains. Although there is no official off season time in Goa, the tourist inflow does lessen during the monsoons, since sightseeing and beach visits become nearly impossible during this time. The monsoon in Goa makes the state even greener than it already is, and for some people spending some time during the rainy season in Goa is a major attraction.
Let’s take a look at the below month-wise segregation to help you decide on the best month to visit Goa.
November – February (15°C to 33°C) With the beginning of the month of November comes the best time to visit the vibrant location of Goa. Courtesy to the comfortable and pleasantly cool weather, this is one of the most preferred times to laze along the sandy beaches and enjoy sunbathing. Especially, the weather of Goa in December is quite soothing to enjoy a sojourn there. Though, as it is the peak season of tourism in Goa, the prices of accommodation are quite high. And thus, it is recommended to make your booking in advance.
March – May (19°C to 37°C) As the temperature soars to the highest degree at this time of the year, and the weather is quite high and humid, people often avoid visiting Goa during the months of March to May. However, as the prices of accommodation are quite low, one can consider this period for a budget tour.
June – October (19°C to 33°C) And, here comes the monsoon season with the arrival of the month of June. Moreover, as during this time of the year, Goa hosts a bevy of parties and festivals, it can be a good time to visit here, and indulge in its vibrant and lively environs. In addition to that, June to September is also a good time to experience lush greenery, and avail a great amount of discounts on accommodations for a memorable experience.
The best time to visit Goa for water sports is during the winter season from mid-November till the mid of February. You can partake in watersports, like: water skiing, scuba diving, parasailing, angling, windsurfing, and more. While, the best time to visit Goa for honeymoon is during the monsoon season that runs from mid-June till October. Enjoy a sojourn there with your beloved for the love of Goa’s beaches and green landscapes.
Summer Season in Goa
Summer season in Goa is from the months of March till May and the weather becomes hot and humid. Though the weather is not favorable, the prices of homestays and hotels are pretty low at this time so you can avail good discounts and deals. You can enjoy a fun three or four-day break in this sunny paradise during the summer and perfect that tan. Visit Goa in March if you’re looking for pleasant weather and lesser tourist crowd on the beaches.
Monsoon Season in Goa
Another good time to enjoy a weekend break is during the monsoon season in Goa from mid-June till October. You will love the beauty of Goa’s beaches and green landscapes during the rain.
There also a few festivals held during this time that you can enjoy the festival of Sao-Joao. During this festival, men jump into an overflowing well to grab bottles of the local feni and there is a lot of festive cheer and spirit all around. Besides attending festivals, there are several Goa places to visit in monsoon like Dudhsagar falls that is a perfect place to go trekking. Goa in September is another popular time to visit as the post-monsoon bloom is everywhere.
Winter Season in Goa
Best time to visit Goa as stated above is during the winter season from mid-November till mid-February. The temperature during this time stays around 20-22 degrees Celsius and this is the perfect weather to relax on the beach shacks and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Goa in winter.
You can also partake in festivities at the mega Sunburn festival while sipping on a local glass of feni. Christmas and New Years is also celebrated in a big way here which is why this is considered the best time to go to Goa on holiday. Look forward to crazy outdoor parties, night flea markets and scrumptious seafood during the winter season in Goa!
Winters is also the best time to visit Goa for water sports as you can indulge in activities like water skiing, scuba diving, parasailing, angling, wind surfing as well as riding on a water scooter. Thus, Goa is the perfect place to party at any time of the year as the local vibe all around is always lively and colorful. Plan that perfect Goan holiday to this beautiful destination and relax on the beaches, party all night and explore the historical forts and churches of this exotic state. A holiday in Goa is something you will definitely remember for a lifetime and you can create the most exotic memories here. Have a fun and lively experience in this exotic tourist destination where you can enjoy an idyllic vacation.
How To Reach
It actually doesn’t matter how you reach Goa, as long as you get there! With its gorgeous beaches, lively shacks and beach side cafes, your holiday is sure to be one hell of an experience. Goa is a coastal settlement and reaching this place is easier today than ever. You can either take a direct flight to Goa from any of India’s major cities or take a train. Driving to Goa is fun too. But the best way to reach Goa, we’d suggest, is a flight as it is quick and hassle free.
Goa by Air
Nearest Airport : Dabolim Airport, Goa
You could fly to Goa easily. You’ll land right at the Dabolim International Airport (GOI). For people travelling internationally and from distant parts of the country, there will most likely be a stop at Mumbai. There are a few direct international flights to Dabolim International Airport as well.
Goa by Rail
There are regular trains from Mumbai to Goa. These are quick, overnight journeys and you’ll get off at either the North Goa or the South Goa stations which include the famous Margao and Vasco-da-gama. Being a part of the well-connected Konkan Railway, these stations make for quick and convenient transit into Goan lands irrespective of where in India you’re travelling from. The South Western Railways also connect some rail routes to Goa for travelers from the south. Book well in advance as thick reservations are a given.
Goa by Road
Goa by car or bus is also a lot of fun! The highway makes for a gorgeous ride, albeit a longer one keeping in mind the traffic as well. However, interstate road travel only makes sense if you are travelling from Maharashtra or Karnataka. The primary routes that connect to Goa are the NH-4 and NH-17 highways. You can opt for bus travel via a local tour operator. The frequency of buses leaving for Goa throughout the day is pretty good especially if you are travelling from Mumbai, Pune or Bangalore wherein the journey accounts for 12-14 hours of travel time.
Once in Goa, go straight to the bike rentals shop. Rent out scooties or motorbikes for Rs. 200 – 300 for yourself and your friends. For those who want a more luxurious trip, you could always hire cars or take a taxi. Local buses are an option too but they are less popular. Another exciting way of getting around in Goa is by using the ferry service. It’ll offer you a little bit of the local flavor too and give you an opportunity to interact with the locals!
Best Places To Visit
01. Baga Beach
Baga Beach is the most famous of all Goan beaches and as a tourist visiting Goa you really haven’t been to Goa if you haven’t been to Baga. Full to the brim with activities you can indulge in, Baga Beach and its surrounding areas will not give you time to get bored. There is always something exciting going on here. In the morning, the beach is a great place to lounge in, soak in the sun and interact with tourists from all over the world.
When you’re done with the sun, it is time to take in the salty sea winds with some adventurous water sports in Goa. Head over to lunch at one of the many restaurants that populate the beach and which offer various dining options. If it is fine dining you want, you can take your pick from some of the top restaurants of Goa. But even if you’re just in the mood for casual food, you can find some pretty good places near the beach which will delight your appetite.
Night is the time when the beach virtually comes alive. Lots of great party options make Baga Beach an amazing beach to party the night away. Tito’s, Café Mambo, Kandy Club and many more clubs make Baga beach a party haven every night.
Water Sports: Baga Beach is best-known for its jet skiing, parasailing, banana ride and boating water-sports.
Location: Baga, North Goa
How to reach from Panaji: The beach is located about 16km from Panaji. You can hire a cab to reach here or rent a scooter which can serve you for the length of your trip.
Beach Side Restaurants: Go With The Flow, Jamie’s Restaurant, Fire and Ice, Chelsea Beach Shack, Britto’s Bar and Restaurant
02. Calangute Beach
The largest beach in Goa, Calangute Beach is also affectionately known as the “Queen of Beaches”. It is among the top ten beaches in the world, which means it is one of the tourist places in Goa that you should not miss. It is a big, serene beach with activities enough to fill your mind for the entirety of your trip. The beach alone is a great attraction for tourists. The beach is ideal for both the options, lying down in the sand without the fear of being run over or trying your hand at some water sports.
There are a lot of options to choose from. The distance of Calangute from Baga Beach is not great; the two beaches are only separated from each other by some rocks. You can choose to have breakfast or lunch at Baga or Calangute. There are also many great sight-seeing opportunities near Calangute such as Morjim Beach, St. Alex Church, the Water Pond of Arambol, Ashvem Beach, the Aguada Lighthouse & Aguada Fort, Nerul River, the Friday Local Mapusa Market, River Betul & Betul Estuary.
You will find Calangute transformed into a beach for the party in Goa in the night as good as the one at Baga Beach. Since Calangute Beach is connected to most other important tourist spots in North Goa, it is a good place to reside in during your Goa visit.
Water Sports: Calangute offers the best in water sports- enjoy kayaking, sailing, wind-surfing, water snorkeling, water-skiing, and fishing here. Parasailing is also a sport you can indulge in.
Location: Calangute, North Goa
How to reach from Panaji: Taking a taxi or cab is the easiest option to reach here
Beach Side Restaurants: Pousada by the Beach, Zuperb, Sousa Lobo, A Reverie, The Chocolate Room
03. Grand Island
There is no dearth of water related activities in Goa, of course. But while the different beaches up and down Goa offer tourists many options, these options are not to be found all in one place. Not so in grand island. Grand Island is the nirvana of Goan water-sports. There is a lot to be experienced here from diving to snorkelling to fishing. Scuba diving in Goa is the most popular activity because it offers so much in terms of underwater exploration.
There are ship wrecks to be found here as well as some reefs. The “Suzy” wreck and the “Davy Jones Locker” are especially popular with divers as are Serge City, Bounty Rock, and Turbo Tunnel. Experienced and beginner divers both find something to satisfy in Grand Island. You can also go snorkelling. Professional instructors will provide the equipment and the instructions. Bumper boats and banana boats are also popular around the island.
End the day with a fishing trip and a barbeque of the produce you caught. A day trip usually lasts from 8.30am to 4 pm but it can be negotiated beforehand. If you want an in-depth underwater experience, Grand Island is one of the places to visit in Goa. You will come back from your trip exhausted but well-satisfied with your day. Make sure to carry all your swimming and beach essentials as well as spare clothes for the day.
Timings: Varies with the ferry service provider
Location: Grand Island, South Goa
How to reach from Panaji: The island is only connected via water ways so you will have to arrange a ferry ride. This can be arranged at the major jetties in South Goa.
04. Dudhsagar Waterfalls
The Dudhsagar Waterfalls are situated on the Goa-Karnataka border and are one of India’s must-see sights. The four-tiered waterfall structure is one of the tallest in India and is located on the Mandovi River. The white water cascades down from a height of nearly 1017 feet off a nearly steep mountain face. They form a part of the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park, so the best way to reach them is by entering the national park and taking a van allocated by the park to the falls.
The Dudhsagar trek inside the park is closed to the public but you can still reach the waterfalls by trekking from Kulem and following the jeep trail. Another possible route is the trek from Castle Rock in Karnataka. Reaching the waterfalls will not be an easy task but it is one that is worth every ounce of effort put into it. They are best experienced during the monsoons as they lose their force during the dry season.
Many tours are organized over this time so you can choose to go as a part of a group. Some tours even have overnight camping options. But remember to go well-prepared to ensure a good experience, especially if you are going on a self-organized trek. The lush green jungle and the beautiful waterfall sending up their forceful sprays are a sight to remember long after you have left Dudhsagar behind.
Location: Sanguem Taluka
How to reach from Panaji: Take a train up to Kulem railway station. However, don’t expect a proper platform here. It is a rough stop.
05. Fort Aguada
Another heritage from the Portuguese, Fort Aguada has been standing stern on the beach facing the Arabian Sea from 1612 when it was built in order to provide defence against the invading Dutch and the Marathas. It was a grand old fort in its time with the capacity to hold 79 cannons among other weapons of defense. It was one of the prized possessions of the Portuguese. Today, it stands as a famous landmark dividing the Sinquerium Beach and the Candolim Beach.
There is an old lighthouse standing within the fort which was built in 1864, the oldest lighthouse of its shape and size in India. Fort Aguada is a great place to explore when you are out visiting the Candolim or Sinquerium Beaches. The architecture gives a good insight into the building techniques of old Portuguese architects and it has some amazing views you should really see. The old fort provides a good view of the sea and the sunset is reckoned to be lovely.
The fort is a great way to spend an afternoon. Afternoons are usually too hot to spend on the beach. But you don’t want to be cooped up in your hotel room when in Goa. So, head over to Fort Aguada and spend your time exploring it. Once you’re done, you can simply sit down and enjoy the sea breezes as you let the afternoon pass by. And then you can head over to either of the two beaches that strike your fancy in the evening. It makes the perfect resting point during your tour of the beaches in North Goa
Location: Candolim, North Goa
How to reach from Panaji: Buses and taxis are your best options.
06. Candolim Beach
Running from Calangute Beach on one side to Fort Aguada on the other is the Candolim Beach. The day activities offered on this beach are its best attraction. You can perform a whole host of activities on the beach including a vast array of water sports, all at very reasonable prices. You can choose to spend some time at Candolim Beach and then head over to Calangute next door or just spend all your day on this beach and explore the sights nearby.
Renting a scooter in order to get around freely is the best option and will only cost around Rs.300/- for the day. Many churches and chapels dot its neighbourhood and there is also an old lighthouse which stands inside Fort Aguada. The Fort Aguada Jail is also a tourist attraction. The best part about Candolim Beach is that it has significantly lesser footfall. You can enjoy the beauty of Goan beaches along with the activities they, have to offer without the crowds of Baga or Calangute. This also allows other activities to flourish on Candolim. Yoga is one such example.
The beach is an ideal place for couples on their honeymoon or on a romantic getaway because it offers much-desired solitude but not at the cost of leaving you absolutely bored. There are some great resort in Goa which are Candolim like Hyatt, Radisson Hotel, Taj and there are also several villas out for hire. Also, make sure to drop by the Stone House for some great blues live music in the evening when in Candolim.
Water Sports: You can try parasailing, diving, jet-skiing, snorkeling, banana-boating or get on a boat and go bird and dolphin watching. Sea excursions are also available here.
How to reach from Panaji: The beach is located approximately 14km from Panaji, so depending upon your luggage needs, a cab or scooter will serve you well.
Beach Side Restaurants: Soi, House of Lloyds, Café Jazz, Bomra’s, The Mermaid Restaurant, After 7
Top Things To Do in Candolim Beach
07. Arambol Beach
Arambol Beach is located in North Goa and first became popular when people came to it in order to escape Baga and Calangute beach crowd. Today it is famous in its own right and draws several tourists, though not in the quantity that Baga and Calangute do. This is a good beach to visit if you are searching for a place that combines adventure sports in Goa with relaxation. The strong winds on the headlands around the beach make it an ideal spot for paragliding and kitesurfing.
10. Anjuna Beach
13. The Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
14. Club Cubana
15. Anjuna Flea Market
17. Vagator Beach
19. Chapora Fort
20. Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary
21. Spice Plantations visit
22. Divar Island
23. Mobor Beach
24. Todo Falls
25. Chapora River
26. Colva Beach
27. Sinquerim Beach
28. Museum of Christian Art
29. Shiva Valley
30. Church of St. Cejatan
31. Love Passion Karma
32. Butterfly Beach
33. Verna Springs
34. Bambolim Beach
35. Mapusa Friday Market
36. Naval Aviation Museum
37. Lamgau Caves
38. Mangueshi Temple
39. Dona Paula
40. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
41. Arvalem Waterfall
42. Corjuem Fort
43. Benaulim Beach
44. Ashvem Beach
45. Mollem National park
46. De Baga Deck
47. Bats Island
48. Galgibaga Beach
49. Fort Tiracol
50. Day out with Crocodiles at Cumbharjua in Goa
- The tour lasts for 5 hours and is one of the most intriguing experiences.
Best Things To Do
01. Indulge in Water Sports
03. Scuba Diving at Grande Island in Goa
04. Half Day Grande Island Trip, Goa
05. Moonlight Kayaking at Bambolim Beach
06. Cycling At Divar And Chorao Islands
- Start your trip at Soccour Church around 7:00 AM in the morning and get ready for the day.
- After a quick briefing on how to use bicycle gears, safety instructions and a brief overview of the tour ahead, travel across Comburpha Ferry and head to the magnificient Chorao Island.
- Stop en route for breakfast at a local eatery and delight in the food chorao before you head on to the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and experience bird watching as you pedal through uninhabited areas in Chorao Island and ride back!
- We head to Divar Island, in case your body permits you to ride more. Drive through the picturesque village of Divar while enjoying the stunning sights.
- Tour ends back at Soccour Church, after a wonderful cycling expedition.
- Conclude your tour at around 12 PM and head back home with lots of memories.
07. Sailing Tour De Tiswadi
08. Ocean Trek in Arambol, Goa
09. Scuba Diving in Malvan with Watertsports
10. Hot Air Balloon Flight in Assolda Ground, Goa
- If you are done with exploring the coastal beauty of Goa, then, embark on this amazing Hot Air Ballooning adventure in South Goa.
- Start this tour at around 6:30 AM in the morning after reaching the tour locality.
- Your flight begins with the inflation of the balloon by motorized fans. Once the envelope is filled with air, the propane burners are ignited and you are ready to fly within 30 minutes.
- Join your pilot in the hand-crafted basket, who will explore a variety of altitudes, up to 900 feet in the air for a marvelous overview of Goa.
- Throughout your flight, ground crew follows your balloon over grounds and roads so as to assure with a safe landing.
- Conclude this activity at 8:00 AM and head back home after clicking some memorable pictures.
11. Adventurous Trek to Todo Waterfall in Goa
- Adventurous Trek to Todo Waterfall Goa is an exciting trekking experience that you certainly do not wish to miss.
- Start your tour at 8:00 AM after getting picked up in an air-conditioned shared vehicle from Panjim.
- Reach your starting point at 9:30 AM and begin trekking after a quick briefing from your guide.
- The trek takes place through the terrains and wilderness that provides you with a virgin view of Goa.
- Reach the fall at 11:00 AM and click some memorable pictures with your friends and family.
- Enjoy a mouth watering lunch at 12:00 PM and then continue trekking.
- As you make your way through thick foliage,see the riveting sights around you before you reach the summit.
- Thereafter, take a short break for photography and lunch, and relax before embarking on a downward trail.
- Your arrival the road ahead at 3:00 PM in Panjim marks the end of this fascinating trekking experience.
12. Rafting at Valpoi River in Goa
Begin this thrilling activity at 9.30 AM in the morning or 2:30 PM in the afternoon after reaching the rafting meeting place at Valpoi.You are then taken by our vehicles to the river before meeting your guides, getting your safety equipment and briefing and then boarding the rafts to begin the nearly 10km trip. Plenty of easy class 2 and 3 rapids with names like ‘Big Daddy,’ ‘Giant Haystacks,’ ‘Y Fronts,’ and ‘Pipeline.’Whether friends, family or kids over 12, everyone is welcome. It is good, safe fun!
As per international safety norms you will also be provided with Life jackets and Helmets and the boats carry on board safety and rescue equipment. You are in safe hands.
This activity can last anything from 2 and a half to 3 and a half hours depending on water levels. This time frame includes the transport to and from the rive
Meeting Point – Earthen Pot Restaurant, Sayed Nagar, Valpoi, Sattari, Goa
15. Learn Surfing
16. Sailing and Snorkeling at Grand Island in Goa
17. Trekking at Udaan Dongor in Goa
- Trekking at Udaan Dongor in Goa provides you a wild experience of a lifetime along with your friends or family.
- The trek begins as you depart from Panjim at 7:00 AM after getting picked up and arrive at the start point.
- Start trekking at 9:45 Am after a quick breifing from your guide and enjoy the amazing views.
- Navigate through rugged terrains and deceitful wilderness that provides you with virgin views of Goa.
- Embark on the trek after a short safety briefing and reach the top at 1:00 PM.
- Relax and indulge in some nature photography and after a lunch, strat trekking downhill.
- Reach the road head and drive back to the drop point at Panjim.
- Conclude your tour at 6:30 PM after reaching Panjim.
18. Quad Biking in Goa
19. Camping with Temple Waterfall Experience
20. Flying Elephant Zip Lining in Goa
- This is your chance to experience the famous ‘Flying Elephant ’ Activity ; a zip lining experience in Goa across 1 of the most enthralling locations.
- Enjoy the Longest Zip Lining Course in Goa!
- Leap and fly across trees and thick jungles of Goa, Ranging from 1 Flight to 13 flights.
- The 1 flight activity involves the participant undertaking various adventure activities before the zip lining flight such as Rope course, Burma Bridge.
- The multiple i.e. 13 flights is a more rigorous but nevertheless fun routine which involves tree climbing, rope walking, net walking all interspersed with zip lining.
- This activity can be conducted according to the customer’s preference of dates. Timings can be co-ordinated.
- The total activity lasts for 2 hours
21. Dolphin Ride
22. Go for Backwater Kayaking
23. Catamaran Sailing in Goa
- Goa’s consistent weather conditions is welcoming to spend some fun time with your group sailing in cerulean water
- Sail on the Hobie 16 Catamarans and enjoy a sun-soaked sail in Goa.
- The boat is distinctly recognized for its asymmetric “banana” shaped hulls, designed to work without the need for dagger boards so the catamaran that could run up the beach without worry.
- Ethrall in this amazing and innovative experience of sailing through the clear waters
- This Activity cane be availed at any time between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
24. Classic Houseboat Dine and Dance, Goa
25. Spice Village Tour in Goa
- Embark on an exciting tour of spice village in Goa and get a chance to explore the varieties of spices.
- Start this exciting tour at around 8:00 AM in the morning and reach the
- Explore how each of the spices are planted, harvested and further processed.
- Discover their importance in Goan cuisine as well as daily life. Enjoy a delicious lunch in between your tour.
- On this tour you will be accompanied by a guide who is well versed with the area and the plantation.
- End this exciting tour at around 7:00 PM in the evening and head back home with lots of memories.
26. Cycling Expedition at Miramar in Goa
- Rivet in this exhilarating cycling expedition at Miramar in Goa. Unwind yourself in the narrow bustling streets of Panjim.
- Enjoy the colossal views of timeless beauties- stunning historical past of the city and explore the colonial lifestyle of Goa in an experience like never before.
- This delightful cycling expedition in Goa takes you precious and gorgeous hotspots such as Miramar Circle, Taleigao Church, St. Cruz Church, Fontainhas Bylanes, Old GMC, Kala Academy, Adil Shah Palace, Panjim Church, and Ferry Point.
- Take a break from the traditional leisure activities and get ready to witness Goa like never on a cycling expedition at Miramar in Goa.
27. Go for Crab Catching
28. Oceanic Yoga School, Anjuna
29. Cookery Class cum Culinary Tour with Rita
30. Wing Chun Kung Fu Training in Goa
31. Get a Massage
32. Sport Fishing
33. Dudhsagar Falls
34. Forts, Beaches Sightseeing and Dolphin Watching Tour at Goa
- Visit the pristine waters of the sun-kissed beaches of Anjuna and Vagator Beach. Spend some leisure moments while relaxing on the beach.
- Start this exciting activity after getting picked up from your hotel in an air conditioned vehicle at around 9:00 AM from Candolim, Sinquerim, Calangute and Baga.
- Bask in the tranquil beauty of the Baga beach that not only provides you with some refreshing moments but you can also enjoy frequent spotting of Dolphins here.
- Explore the largest and well-preserved fort of Goa- Aguada Fort. Admire the panoramic views of the blue waters from the top of the fort.
- Visit the Calangute beach- one of the busiest beaches of Goa which is always bustling with overwhelming crowds from all over the globe.
- End this exciting activity at around 6:00 PM after getting dropped back at your hotel.
35. Full Day Sightseeing Tour of South Goa
- Get away on a sightseeing tour of South Goa as you are picked up from the hotel in Candolim, Baga, Calangute and Panjim at around 08:30 AM by bus and 10:00 AM by Private Car(on extra cost).
- This tour includes the famous Bom Jesus of Basilica church old goa, St Cathedral church, Mangeshi temple, Shantadurga Temple, Dona Paula jetty and Miramar beach.
- On the way back you have to option of going to the Boat Cruise with Music on the Mandovi River at an additional cost.
- After the trip (7:00 pm) you will be dropped back to you pick up point.
36. North Goa Sightseeing Full Day Tour
- Embark on this amazing sightseeing tour in North Goa and get a chance to explore the stunning beauty of this region.
- Start your trip after getting picked up from the hotel at around 07:30 AM by bus.
- Explore some of the most favourite tourist spots of this region with the beautiful sights.
- This tour includes a visit to the famous Fort Aguada, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, Calangute beach, Morjim Beach & Ashvem Beach.
- Enjoy the cool sea breeze while at the beaches and the breath taking sunset
- Conclude your tour after you are dropped back to the hotel at around 05:00 PM. by car and 4:30 PM by bus.
37. Visit Spice Plantation
38. Crocodile Sightseeing and Bird Watching Half Day Tour in Goa
- Spend a day out cruising along the back waters of the Zuari River in a giant canoe.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from your hotel from Baga, Calanguate,Candolim at around 8:30 AM in an air conditioned.
- Grab a chance to see some of Goa’s exotic bird life as well as the Indian Mugger Crocodile
- Lunch is at a typical Goan farmhouse and is followed by the lazy journey back past fishermen preparing for the evening catch.
- The Cumbarjua canal near Panaji that links the Zuari and Mandovi rivers is a thriving place for mugger crocodiles.
- Crocodile watching in Goa is something you are sure to remember with great delight for a long time to come.
- End this exciting tour at 1:30 PM after getting dropped back at your hotel.
39. Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary
40. Sunny Island Trip at Goa
- Delight in this amazing excursion that begins at around 08:00 AM after getting picked up in an air conditioned vehicle from Candolim, Sinquerim,Calangute and Baga.
- You will be transferred from your hotel to a jetty that will take you to the Grand Island.
- Once close to the island, the boat will be anchored and you can proceed for a fun-filled swimming and snorkeling adventure in the pristine blue waters. Witness dolphins swimming alongside.
- From here, head to isolated Monkey beach where a scrumptious barbecue lunch awaits your arrival. Spend rest of the day at leisure on the beach.
- Admire the stunning Aguada Fort, Jimmy’s Palace, Central Jail and Raj Bhawan. Post this by late afternoon return back to Sequerim jetty and conclude this pleasing trip.
- End this exciting activity around 4:00 PM after getting dropped back to your hotel.
41. Visit Anjuna Flea Market
42. Visit the Butterfly Conservatory, Ponda
43. Houseboat Tour
44. Mandovi River Sunset Cruise
45. Champagne Breakfast Cruise in Goa
- Indulge yourselves in a breakfast served with champagne or sparkling wine while cruising aboard a yacht.
- Welcome the day in style aboard the many luxury yacht options on the offing here.
- Enjoy the endless sights of the vast Arabian Sea, and revel in a classy breakfast perfect for corporate meetings.
- The liberating salty breeze is all set to greet you on this concept breakfast, which is still new in many countries.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed at your convenience.
- Various Amazing Yachts such as Catamaran, Majesty 44, Ciao Bella, Fair Line Diamond, Sea Ray 290 are available
- Speed of the Yacht various between 12-24 knots depending on the yacht.
- Each Yacht has a Stereo Music System, Refrigerator, Toilets, Deck and some yachts have A/C Bedrooms and Living Rooms as well.
46. Candle Light Dinner Cruise
47. Romantic Candle Light Dinner on Shikara
- If you are planning to spend some lone time with your special one with a difference, then Shikara would be an exciting choice for you.
- Get picked up from your hotel in an air conditioned vehicle according to your convenient time.
- Witness coastal Goa like never before by indulging in this exciting luxury cruise that provides you with an unparalleled experience.
- Spend some romantic time with your beloved as your cruise through the fresh sea breeze.
- Enjoy the amazing view of the evening sky and the glorious sunset.
- Delight in some complimentary beer, cold Drinks, Water and fruit juice on board.
- Feel the romance high as you listen to soft romantic music
- Enjoy a delicious dinner and conclude your tour after 2 hours.
- The tour is a customized tour and can be availed at the convenience of the customers.
48. Island Cruises in Goa
- Embark on what is possibly the most scenic cruise in Goa, into the breathtaking Arabian Sea.
- Choose a private yacht or simply speedboat into the sea for an exciting foray into snorkeling and speargun fishing!
- Languish in the clear waters, even as you swim and snorkel to admire the sheer vibrancy of underwater coral and marine life.
- Choose from a range of yachts for a day packed with exhilaration.
- End this tour after 2 ours feeling refreshed and head back home with lots of memories.
- This tour is a customized tour and can be availed at your convenience.