New Delhi surprises tourist with newer attractions and events frequently. Tourists from regions of India as well as corners of World want to explore each hook & nook of Delhi. Delhi has been gifted with new Butterfly Park which will act as new centre of attraction for tourists. The park gets inaugurated by Forest Department on 5th April 2022. The Park has been developed few years ago but due to some hurdles, it has been opened for public from this year. The capital of India retains a lush piece of luxury with many beautiful parks as Lodhi garden, Arvalli Biodiversity Park, Indraprastha Park and now the Butterfly Park. It has become topic of interest among kids, students and environmentalists.
Location Of The Delhi Butterfly Park
The Delhi biodiversity, Butterfly Park is situated in a very strategic place and is well-connected via the metro station. In both private as well as public transportation you can visit there. The Butterfly Park is in Asola, New Delhi 110074, India. It has been attracting more visitors because of its location as people find it convenient. The park is well-connected by the Delhi Metro and you can reach via the Mehrauli-Badarpur Road from Tuglaqabad or take the Huda City Centre Metro bound to Mehrauli and get down at Chattarpur Temple, near Tuglaqabad Fort.
Butterfly Park Timings And Tickets
The Timing to visit Delhi butterfly park is between 9:00 AM in the morning to 5:00 PM in the evening and it remains closed on the weekends. There is no ticket required to visit this park so you can visit without any prior booking. However, the walks that are led by CEC have a minimal per head cost.
How to reach Butterfly Park Delhi
The park is well-connected with Delhi metro route. Nearest metro is Chatarpur Temple near Tughlaqabad Fort which can be arrived by Taking Huda City centre metro route. One can take Mehraulli-badarpur road to reach here.
Highlights of the First Butterfly Park, Delhi
- The biggest attraction inside the park is a large size of a colorful butterfly. At the same time, in view of the beauty of the park, many selfie points have also been made here.
- Here you will find many plants including Tulsi, Amla, Peepal, Arjun, Tamarind, Bahera in nurseries and medicinal plants. You will find many extinct species of butterfly which will create curiousity among students.
- In futire more species will be included in existing butterflies.
- The department is providing many facilities for the people in this park.
- Apart from this, keeping in mind the convenience of the fountain and the people, benches have been installed at various places.
- A day to Butterfly park implies to a day spent in the company of nature.
Here you will witness about more than 10 species of butterflies along with their lifecycle. There are unique flowers planted which attract butterflies.