After a long wait of two consecutive years, the happiest Food Truck Festival– Horn Ok Please is back with a bang! Get ready for the best food from across Delhi NCR, awesome tipples, mind-blowing performances and many unique experiences at this 3-day festival. For this edition, we’re bringing the best dishes from across the city and 150+ restaurants, trucks & carts to one location and amongst some really cool zones and offers.
Date: June 24 – June 26 | 12:00PM – 11:00PM
Venue: A much anticipated 8th edition, bigger, better and grander this time, will come packed with all-new venues in Gurugram. Backyard sports club, near golf course ext road, next to cyberscape corporate building, Sector 59, Gurugram, Haryana 122102, India
Ticket: So, go ahead and make sure you grab these early bird tickets ASAP ‘cause only limited tickets are available at the slashed price of just Rs 99, discounted from Rs 399. What a deal eh?!
Other Activities: You can also expect a whole range of adrenaline-pumping rides and activities for kids and adults alike including a Ferris Wheel, Pirate Ship, Carousel, Carnival Games besides Glitter & Nail Art, Face Painting & Hair Braiding etc. Live stages always take up the most audience, and like no other fest, there will be two live stages. With tons of homegrown music artists and photo-ops dotted across the venue, you can light up your Instagram feed, holding a drink from the venue’s very own cocktail bar and beer garden.
The Horn Ok festival 2022 is a highlight for all ages; from games to the grand menu, make sure to groove in with your family, friends and co-workers!
Terms & Conditions for the Event
- To enter the venue, you may be asked to show your fully vaccinated certificate/negative RT-PCR report.
- No tickets are required for children below the age of 8.
- This is a single-entry event. Once you exit the premises, re-entry will not be allowed.
- No outside food & drinks are allowed inside the venue
- Any day ticket permits entry for any ONE day
- No refund for non-arrivers and latecomers.
- We can hold entry if the show is overcrowded and only allow it when safe.
- Right of admission reserved
- One must carry valid ID proof.
- No refunds on purchased tickets are possible, even in case of any rescheduling or bad weather conditions.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the administration.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects possessing but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, or musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ousted with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organisers are not responsible for any injury or damage due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be resolved in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an intoxicated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organisers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply and should be adhered to.