The 41st edition of the India International Trade Fair (IITF) is currently going on at the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. The theme of the present edition of trade fair is ‘Vocal for Local, Local to Global’.
India International Trade Fairis the largest integrated trade fair with both B2B and B2C components. It is one of the largest trade fairs in the world both in terms of exhibitors and visitor participation and has evolved its unique character as an iconic international event. It provides a great platform for trade and industry for sourcing, finding buyers, business interactions, technology transfer opportunities, test marketing, and market access.
09:30 AM – 07:30 PM (Business)
10:00 AM – 05:30 PM (General)
Entry ticket prices
The tickets for the IITF 2022 are available at 67 Delhi Metro stations. The tickets will also be available at gate number 4 and 10 of Pragati Maidan. Citizens can also buy tickets online from Paytm Insider. School students upto class 12 will be allowed free entry only at weekdays at the event, they need to furnish a letter from the school principal on school letterhead.
- Weekends/holidays – Rs 150 per ticket for adults and Rs 60 per ticket for children.
- Weekdays– Rs 80 per ticket for adults and Rs 40 per ticket for children.
Highlights of International Trade Fair 2022
The main highlights of IITF 2022 are:
- Countless stalls from different states: IITF will have many stalls from different states of India. Hence, visitors can experience the culture and heritage of the entire country in one place.
- Latest products and innovations: AT IITF, visitors get to know about new businesses as well as the latest products and innovations. The fair will showcase a wide range of unique and interesting products, including the latest gadgets, precious jewellery, regional attires, beautiful decorations, organic products and more.
- Numerous food stalls: Delhi trade fair will have numerous food stalls serving the best local delicacies. Pragati Maidan has a special food court and some restaurants where visitors can relish different cuisines, including Indian, Chinese, and Italian.
- Huge participation: IITF attracts local as well as international businesses looking to spread the word about their work and gain more customers. Apart from exhibitors and visitors, the trade fair in Pragati Maidan brings together NGOs, social activists, marketing professionals and media people.
- Information booths across the complex for the convenience of the visitors
- Wheelchair-friendly areas to make stalls easily accessible through ramps
- Public restrooms
- Fast foods joints, food stalls and restaurants selling a range of cuisines from different countries
In addition to supporting businesses, IITF helps NGOs and government, social and cultural organisations spread awareness about their policies and programs. After the huge success of the India International Trade Fair 2021, the organisers and businesses are looking forward to the upcoming IITF 2022 in New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan. Extensive arrangements are in full swing, and the event will likely see participants from almost all state and union territories in India. IITF 2022 is expected to be beneficial and successful for the exhibitors and visitors.