Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail. By Sentosa Station, Tiger Sky Tower has panoramic views that can stretch as far as Indonesia. On the south coast, Palawan Beach is lined with food stalls and bars, and has a suspension bridge to a small offshore island. Palm-lined, crescent-shaped Tanjong Beach is more tranquil.
|Singapore Sentosa Island Packages||Day/Night||Price|
|Super Saver Singapore – 7N Sentosa Island Package||8 Days/7 Nights||₹52,400|
|Simply Singapore Sentosa Island Package||6 Days/5 Nights||₹44,125|
|My Singapore My Way Sentosa Island Package||5 Days/4 Nights||₹41,440|
To get your bearings, take reference from three beaches that span Sentosa’s coastline. Each beach holds its own unique charm: Siloso Beach is the island’s most bustling stretch, and home to various restaurants and attractions; Palawan Beach’s playgrounds, parks and lagoon are perfect for families, and Tanjong Beach is ideal for a tranquil getaway.
- An E-Ticket will be provided to you on your Email ID after your Booking. You are required to carry a copy of the E-Ticket at the entrance to gain an entry at the Sentosa Island.
- Pick up will be arranged from the City Centre hotels only for Sharing and Private Transfers.
- The SIC transfers maximum wait timings are 5 minutes.If Tour Booked on Pvt transfers the maximum wait timing is 15 minutes
- The Pick up will be arranged from areas other than City centre on request with an additional charge.
- By any chance you missed the transfer you can still utilize the Tickets as Tickets are Non Refundable
- No Wheelchairs are Allowed
- Full Day Sentosa Tour and Fun Day Pass Sentosa Pass come with different Inclusions.
- Fun Day Pass comes with 2 options. With and Without Cable Ride Ride. The Cable Car ride will be arranged if you select the With Cable Car ride option at the time of your Booking.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- A haven for thrill seekers, Sentosa Island’s Universal Studios brings your favorite blockbuster films and TV series to life with their 24 amazing roller coaster rides including Battlestar Galactica- the dueling roller coaster, the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, themed restaurants, and shows.
- The largest aquarium in the world, SEA Aquarium is a 360-degree 4D multi-sensory shipwreck simulation and has more than 100,000 marine, which means that it is home to 800 species across 49 habitats.
- Want both aesthetic bliss and thrilling adventure? Then, Sentosa Island’s Skyride Luge Sentosa is just for you. Defy gravity as you literally swirl down the 1.2 km of track through a mystical forest and fly past the Jungle Trail and the Dragon Trail known for their sharp corners, high slopes, and, of course, the wonderful view of the iconic island.
- Of the countless Sentosa attractions, the Adventure Cove Waterpark takes the prize, courtesy of its water adventures be it its tube rides through an underwater tunnel, spiral whirlpools or aquatic stunts like the balance beam and cargo net climb. Its crazy waterslides and high-speed water duels are a surefire way of that much-needed adrenaline rush you have been craving for!
- Singapore ifly world’s largest wind tunnel for indoor skydiving, is all ready to turn your dreams into reality. Situated near Sentosa Beach Station, iFly gives an individual a complete experience of ‘flying’ with its 5 story tunnel where the wind blows up to 180 km/hr!
- Making it to the list of top Sentosa attractions, Merlion, the legendary mythical creature with a lion’s head and a fish’s body is a testament of Singapore’s history and is regarded as the guardian of prosperity. Situated at the 37-meter tall Sentosa Merlion Tower, the statue has been attracting countless visitors from all around the world throughout the years. The beautiful panoramic view of the sea is another plus point.
- The 800-square-meter Trick Eye Museum is one of the major Sentosa Island attractions and consists of six zones based on different themes- ‘World of Masterpiece’, ‘Dream of Fairy Tale’, ‘Safari Kingdom’, ‘Star of Circus’, ‘Love In Winter’ and ‘Adventure Discovery’. It is Singapore’s first interactive 4D museum and carries elements of the Singapore culture, including the famous ‘Merlion.’
- If witnessing stunning views is on your mind when you plan your trip to Sentosa, don’t forget to add Singapore’s Cable Car to your list. Travel via the aerial link of 5 km from Mount Faber to Sentosa and soak in the 360-degree views of the scenic beauty of Singapore’s southern area.
- Located on the picturesque Sentosa Island, MegaZip Adventure Park is home to the world-famous MegaZip flying fox, which is known as the most extreme zip line experience in Southeast Asia. A 450m long zip line, the MegaZip gives you the thrill of soaring like an eagle at 60km/hr, zipping through the forests of Sentosa Island.
- Set against the blissful Siloso Beach, AJ Hackett is Singapore’s first and only Bungy Jumping site. Featuring Bungy Jumping,Vertical Skywalk, Giant Swing and Skybridge, it is Asia’s only Bungy jumping site to have 4 aerial activities in one place. Is your dear heart ready to go on this unmistakable adventure spree?